Displays a value given in a list of numbers with different options which are seperated by ;.
- n-value: only the value is displayed
- n-value;Top5000-ID: the n-value is given with a link to the The Prime Pages
- n-value;T:<type/s>: the n-value is given with a special type
- n-value;C:<any comment to this value>: given a comment can contain page links and wiki syntax
A combination of these options i possible, but
- only the n-value is recommended
- the second parameter can only be the Top5000 ID
- other special types as given will displays as "ERR"
Every "T:" or "C:" value given will be displayed as a text reference
12345 631;T:SC;C:Test 653490;121779;T:TX 688042;121867;T:CTW 678901;121905;C:Divides: F(33) 695631;121906;T:WTC;C:[[Test]]<br>'''Divides:''' F(38), GF(38,3), GF(33,6), GF(38,12)
produces the following outputs (with the notes at the bottom of this page):