|Note: Due to changes in the Riesel prime template, most of those pages (and related) are not shown properly.|
This will take some time!
Wanna help? Please move any Riesel prime page first, then edit/add the base parameter.
|This article is only a stub. You can help PrimeWiki by expanding it.|
The list below shows the meaning of the various entries:
- Test=assignment ID,exponent,how far factored,has been P-1'ed
- DoubleCheck=assignment ID,exponent,how far factored,has been P-1'ed
- AdvancedTest simply LL tests the given Mersenne number, (ignoring any sort of prefactoring) and is used by Prime95 when you use the Advanced > Test option.
- Probable prime
- Factor=assignment ID,exponent,how far factored,how far to factor to
- Pfactor=assignment ID,k,b (base),n (exponent),c,how far factored,LL tests saved if factor found
- Pminus1=assignment ID,k,b,n,c,B1,B2[,B2_start][,"factors"]
- ECM2=assignment ID,k,b,n,c,B1,B2,curves to do[,specific_sigma,B2_start][,"factors"]
where k, b, n, c represent a number k × bn + c. (c can take negative values.)
Starting from v25.5 of Prime95, worktodo.txt may also contain comment lines, which are ignored by the program.